Welcome Designers, Artists and Freebie Hunters to the Freebies Storage. There's a New Freebies Blog in Town now...
My mission is I want to help you find the best freebies out there :)

Monday, April 25, 2011

Freebies Alert !!!

Hi there... sorry just back from family drama and travelling...
i really hope u all miss my hand pick freebies...:D
"Divine Digital Bunny Hop, Blog Hop"
Complete List
here's my faves:
 

Susan Freebies from Day 2 to Day 5:

others DDBH :

"Bloomfest Blog Hop 2011"


Kits


 Elements



Quick Pages

6 Comments:

Demetria said...

thanks for the great list of goodies

Vicki said...

I definitely missed your hand picked freebies! Thank you for doing this. I appreciate it!

Camille said...

Missed you soooooooooo much!!!! Glad you're back ♥ Thanks for you freebie links, you're the BEST!

Unknown said...

Glad you're back! :)

TechChick said...

Thanks!! I did miss you :)

Sara said...

I missed the freebies!! I kept checking back and I knew something was up. Glad you're back! Thanks for sharing :)