Welcome Designers, Artists and Freebie Hunters to the Freebies Storage. There's a New Freebies Blog in Town now...
My mission is I want to help you find the best freebies out there :)

Monday, March 14, 2011

Busy Sunday Freebies Post...

These Freebie links can expire at any time. So hurry up :)
Don't forget to give some love to the designer.

Kits, Add On

Elements

Word Arts & Alphas

Quick Pages

Templates

Hybrid

ScrapMatter - "Design Star 2011" Round 3 Entries
here some of my fave...
 

Download a Day

Gingerscraps March Daily Download
Day #13

Jen C. Design Daily Download
Day #13
(Time Sensitive) 

SuzyQ popping in with today’s daily download! 
(Time Sensitive)


3 Comments:

Sue said...

Thank you very much for including my freebie on your list! :)

Deanna said...

Every time I try to view the kits in the Design Star gallery, it says I don't have permission to view it. I have a login for the forum - did you have to register for anything else?

Freebies Storage said...

@Sue: Im the one should thank to u :)
@Deanna: Yes i must register & login first :)