Welcome Designers, Artists and Freebie Hunters to the Freebies Storage. There's a New Freebies Blog in Town now...
My mission is I want to help you find the best freebies out there :)

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine Freebies BING BANG !!!

 This post should be Posted on yesterday :( i'm sorry for the delay...
HAPPY VALENTINE everyone :)


These Freebie links can expire at any time. So hurry up :)
Don't forget to give some love to the designer.
 
 

 Get Freebie Collab Kit - Escale au verger
from 10 Designer Publiscrap Forum, Enter from here :)
Valentines Blog Train Goodies from The Blog Train Blog
 its 101 participants and here are my choices :)

 
 Ellements




Quickpages



 Hybrid & Others Cute Stuff

Desktop February

 Enjoy Downloading :)

NEXT on Freebies Storage...


1 Comment:

Scrappin' Lupie said...

I have started a new scrapping blog where I list only freebies. Please check it out and list it!
Thanks!

http://scrappinlupie.blogspot.com

Scrappin' Lupie