Welcome Designers, Artists and Freebie Hunters to the Freebies Storage. There's a New Freebies Blog in Town now...
My mission is I want to help you find the best freebies out there :)

Monday, February 21, 2011

Cute Kits & Blog Hop :)

I'm sorry i'm messed up this posting. Thanks to Susie(Psychozoe) for let me know.
here i'm adding more cute links... enjoy :)

These Freebie links can expire at any time. So hurry up :)
Don't forget to give some love to the designer.

Mini Kits, Add On


 


Ellements
 
 



Templates


Quick Pages



The 9th&Bloom Blog Hop


You can see the full list by going here!

3 Comments:

Susie(Psychozoe), Zoe the cat, Chiquita and Petunia Lily the dogs said...

Hun, just wanted to let you know the wrong link is on the 2nd row down, kit on the right, "Simply You".. the link should be: http://ggdigitaldesigns.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5&products_id=388

Freebies Storage said...

@Susie: Thank u, i already fix the link, and i add more links again :)

Scrappin Lupie said...

Thank you for all the great freebie finds! I wanted to let you know I have a new free kit up on my blog at www.scrappinlupie.blogspot.com!

Come check it out!
Thanks Again!
Scrappin' Lupie