Welcome Designers, Artists and Freebie Hunters to the Freebies Storage. There's a New Freebies Blog in Town now...
My mission is I want to help you find the best freebies out there :)

Monday, February 21, 2011

Cute Kits & Blog Hop :)

I'm sorry i'm messed up this posting. Thanks to Susie(Psychozoe) for let me know.
here i'm adding more cute links... enjoy :)

These Freebie links can expire at any time. So hurry up :)
Don't forget to give some love to the designer.

Mini Kits, Add On


 


Ellements
 
 



Templates


Quick Pages



The 9th&Bloom Blog Hop


You can see the full list by going here!

3 Comments:

nine said...

Hun, just wanted to let you know the wrong link is on the 2nd row down, kit on the right, "Simply You".. the link should be: http://ggdigitaldesigns.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5&products_id=388

Freebies Storage said...

@Susie: Thank u, i already fix the link, and i add more links again :)

Scrappin Lupie said...

Thank you for all the great freebie finds! I wanted to let you know I have a new free kit up on my blog at www.scrappinlupie.blogspot.com!

Come check it out!
Thanks Again!
Scrappin' Lupie